Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life's Not Always a Bed of Roses

So I'm going through cellphone withdrawals. It sounds stupid when you look at it on paper. I'm ok and should actually be enjoying the peace & quiet. I'm also a little stressed because a regularly scheduled customer canceled on me with no notice today. People don't always take into account that I work for them to take care of my family and that I wake up in my equivalent to "the middle of the night" to do so.

I did what I said I was going to and stuck my nose back to the grindstone yesterday, despite having to work a shift, come home for a few hours, and work another shift. I threw my eating schedule off. I never am sure how to manage my 1200 calories a day. Do I go from midnight to midnight? Do I measure them over my waking hours, which are different than everyone else's?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Today's goal is to avoid stress eating. Yay.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment