Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Differences

I'm going through a lot of change! First off, I feel SO much better. There is a lot less pressure on my back and my knees. I can actually take the stairs now without it causing pain in my joints.I have more energy and I don't feel so sleep deprived all the time.

The second thing is that now people are starting to notice, including me. My waist is slimming down. My ankles and my knees aren't swollen. My face is slimmer. My digestion is better and I don't have to take medicine all the time. I haven't had indigestion or acid reflux in two weeks.

This program is making such a difference in my life. It's healthy for me and I feel better. When I'm hungry, I eat or have a shake and don't feel guilty. I eat more regularly and eat healthy, normal food.

If I keep going, in a couple weeks, I'll fit into jeans I couldn't fit into a year ago. I know I can do ViSalus, though, and in a year or so, fit into jeans I've NEVER fit into.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I didn't realize all you had been going through. Good for you. I'm glad that you feel better. That was the thing I most noticed about the Visalus shakes for me. I felt sooooo much better. Like there is some magic inside. But, really I think that my body was just responding to all the good nutrition it was finally getting. Onward and upward to us all :)

    ReplyDelete