Monday, April 11, 2011

Weigh In Day!!!

It's ALL downhill from here, folks! Thanks to ViSalus, and in spite of my cheat days, I've lost 4 more pounds this week.

     136lbs to lose (start weight)
-     32lbs             (first 5 weeks)
-       4lbs             (week 6)
_______________________
       100lbs left!!!

I don't know if you have ever been as overweight as I was, but going from over 100lbs to lose to only having 100lbs to lose feels AMAZING!!! After my next pound, it's gonna be in the two-digit numbers. If you've never been THAT overweight, you can't possibly imagine how amazing that feels.

In six weeks, thanks to ViSalus, I have lost the equivalent to my two-and-a-half year old child. If you've ever walked around with a large toddler on your hip, you know how much weight that is.

I'm so excited. I can't wait to update my Body-By-Vi challenge page. I am halfway through my 90-day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment