Tuesday, April 5, 2011

W(eigh) Better Than a Cheat Day

I have a couple big things coming up and I couldn't exactly go to them in saggy jeans. I talked to a friend at work last night and we decided to do some shopping. She's always dressed beautifully, so I was grateful she went with me to help me pick out clothes. I got two very nice outfits, which were 2 sizes down from what I was wearing when I walked in. I don't look like I want to yet, but I look better than I did.

We parted ways and went to separate shoe stores. I went in with the intention of buying one pair and came out with three, including something I haven't been able to wear for years because of my weight. Today, I bought heels. I can't wait to wear them.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! I am so proud of your progress :) And I want to see pictures of you in your new clothes!

    ReplyDelete